The Dalai Lama quotes have always been inspiring for all of us and he has been one of the most beloved and motivational figures of the century. He is a spiritual and political leader whose decade-long and tireless work has made him one of the great leaders. Besides, he has countless supporters and the whole world admires him.
The Dalai Lama has devoted his life to the quest of environmental and humanitarian causes, dialogue between different religions and global peace. In 1989, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for writing several inspirational books. He is committed to promoting positive values such as self-discipline, tolerance, forgiveness, contentment, and compassion.
The Dalai Lama Quotes and sayings are taken on board and spread throughout the world by many who want to live a fulfilled and positive life. In this article, you will get some of the best Dalai Lama Quotes which will bring positiveness in your life. So if you are interested to get inspired then read the article till the end.
The Dalai Lama Quotes And Saying
1. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
2. An open heart is an open mind.
3. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
4. The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.
5. An eye for an eye….we are all blind.
6. “A spoon cannot taste of the food it carries. Likewise, a foolish man cannot understand the wise man´s wisdom even if he associates with a sage.
7. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
8. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
9. The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be.
10. Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
His Quotes To Get Courage
11. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
12. To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up.
13. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
14. If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.
15. It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view.
16. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
17. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
18. Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
19. The world doesn’t belong to leaders. The world belongs to all humanity.
20. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
Want to know more quotes on Life? Then Read, “Cute Life Quotes To Inspire You Having Positive Attitude Towards Life.“
I hope you like my post about Dalai Lama Quotes and if you want to share your favorite quotes with us then write them down in the comments sections. For more articles of your interest, please visit Inspirations Quotes category at InspiringBrains.