Do you find it hard to get motivated to study? Are you looking for motivational quotes for students in order to get inspiration? If yes, then you are at the right place. Being a student, it is very common to have a pressing problem of lack of motivation.
Do you know that in 2003 National Research Council Report said that more than 40 percent of high school students are chronically disengaged from school? It often happens that you are supposed to study for exams or test however instead you end up watching seasons, youtube, playing games or texting your friends.
Besides, you get to work after procrastinating for hours. But still, you do not feel that motivated. It seems really hard to build a long-term motivation but once you start feeling motivated, you will be really surprised at what you will learn.
In this article, you will get motivational quotes for students which will inspire you or your students to study more and achieve your goal. So, if you are interested to get motivated or to motivate your students then read the article till the end.
1. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. – Don Marquis
2. Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things harder. – Mason Cooley
3. Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill. – Christopher Parker
4. Procrastination is opportunity’s assassin. – Victor Kiam
5. My biggest regret could be summed up in one word, and that’s procrastination. – Ron Cooper
6. Procrastination is the thief of time. – Edward Young
7. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
8. The expert in everything was once a beginner.
9. Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. – George Washington Carver
10. The real man is one who always finds excuses for others, but never excuses himself. – Henry Ward Beecher
11. The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that’s the day you start to the top. – O.J. Simpson
12. It’s not the time to look for excuses. – Rafael Nadal
13. If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If it’s not, you’ll find excuses.
14. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Build A Successful Mindset
15. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
16. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. – Stephen Hawking
17. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
18. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. – Shiv Khera
19. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
20. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
21. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
22. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
23. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
34. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
Learn To Work Hard
25. Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. – Newt Gingrich
26. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
27. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. – Virat Kohli
28. Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. – Ben Carson
29. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
30. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. – Zig Ziglar
31. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
32. I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
33. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
34. Some people dream of accomplishing great things. Others stay awake and make it happen.
35. If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
36. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
37. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
38. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
39. You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there. – Ed Cole
40. I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom. – George S. Patton
41. Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. – John Quincy Adams
42. By perseverance, the snail reached the ark. – Charles Spurgeon
43. Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
44. Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.
45. The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping-stone is how high you raise your foot.
46. The pain you feel today is the strength you will feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is an opportunity for growth.
47. It’s not going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it
Believe In Yourself
48. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
49. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
50. Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up. – Rachel Corrie
51. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
52. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
53. Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland
54. To excel at the highest level – or any level, really – you need to believe in yourself, and hands down, one of the biggest contributors to my self-confidence has been private coaching. – Stephen Curry
Find Your Purpose
55. The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others. – Albert Schweitzer
56. Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. – John F. Kennedy
57. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. – Stephen Hawking
58. The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. – Sydney J. Harris
59. The purpose of our lives is to be happy. – Dalai Lama
60. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way. – Wayne Dyer
61. I believe that God has put gifts and talents and ability on the inside of every one of us. When you develop that and you believe in yourself and you believe that you’re a person of influence and a person of purpose, I believe you can rise up out of any situation. – Joel Osteen
Although getting motivated for a long time is hard being a student but still, few inspirational words can do the magic. I hope you like my post about “Motivational Quotes For Students” and if you want to share some of the motivational quotes that worked for you then share it with us in the comments section. We will be waiting to hear from you. Besides, for more articles of similar interest please visit Inspirational Quotations category at InspiringBrains.